contest name: Giaging Photo Competition
ends on: March 24, 2014 at 11:00 p.m. Eastern Time (ET).
you'll get: Winners will split $6500 in cash prizes!
• 1st place: $500
• 2nd place: $350
• 3rd place: $150
Overall winner: $500
eligibility: open to all participants regardless of residence or citizenship except:
Residents of Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, the Province of Quebec
Individuals who are at least 18 years of age.
may enter up to five photographs. Each photo must be submitted to one of the categories listed below.
• Older and active: featuring older adults involved in sports, exercise, recreation, health promotion activities, and more.
• No place like home: featuring seniors living in their own homes, or housing that is affordable and accessible for seniors.
• On the road: featuring roadways, crosswalks, sidewalks, and other places safe and pleasant to walk, bike, or even use a wheelchair;
public transit that welcomes and accommodates older adults.
• Parks and neighborhoods: featuring any neighborhood or local feature that makes a neighborhood a great place to grow up and grow old.
• In the mix: featuring seniors staying involved in their communities, still contributing by working or volunteering; or older people
being included in activities in creative or unexpected ways.
• Take your best shot: your very best age-friendly image of any kind.
To join: Enter this contest on www.giaging.org/programs-events/community-agenda/photo-contest/