Enter and you could be the lucky winner of Nikon Small World in Motion Competition. WIn USD $3,000 for top winner.
new video contest: Nikon Small World in Motion Competition
deadline: April 30, 2021
prizes: 1st Prize - USD $3,000
2nd Prize - USD $2,000
3rd Prize - USD $1,000
4th Prize - USD $800
5th Prize - USD $600
Honorable Mentions - USD $100 each. The number of Honorable Mention Prizes will be determined by the Judges in their sole discretion.
requirements: open only to individuals who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry and have access to a light microscope
Videos must be submitted in .mp4, .mpg, .wmv, .avi, .or .mov format.
Videos may not exceed sixty (60) seconds.
Videos must be taken by Entrant using a light microscope.
how To enter: register at https://enter.nikonsmallworld.com/small-world-in-motion/ to complete the Competition entry form
previous contest below
Students Video Contest - Win €5000 Euro scholarshipA video contest for students from all over the world to create sharp 30-second video messages about climate change has be launched! Join now to win a € 2000 or € 5000 scholarship
contest: connect4climate video contest
deadline: May 15, 2013
prizes: Prizes will consist of scholarships as well as travel and lodging arrangements to attend the International GrandPrix Advertising Strategies event in Milan, Italy, on May 29, 2013.
The final winner will be chosen from the five finalists and will receive a scholarship of 5,000 Euros total. The finalists (teams or individuals) will each receive a scholarship of 2,000 Euros, total, from TVN Media Group. If a scholarship is awarded to a team, the scholarship amount shall be divided among the team members by the team, in the team's discretion.
The five finalists will also be invited to travel to Milan, Italy, to attend the International GrandPrix Advertising Strategies event. TVN Media Group will be responsible for the travel and lodging arrangements.
In addition to the scholarship of 2,000 Euros, the grand prize winner (winning team or individual) will receive a scholarship of 3,000 Euros from TVN Media Group. The total amount of the scholarship that the grand prize winner will receive is 5,000 Euros.
requirements: The contest is open to individuals and teams. There is a maximum limit of five members for any team. Individuals and teams are limited to one entry each; however, an individual who is a member of a team that is submitting a team entry may also enter a different entry on his or her individual behalf.
1. Participants submitting video ads to the competition must be between 18 to 35 years old and must be enrolled in a university or other equivalent educational institution at the time of submission.
2. iChange competition participants will be asked to certify their age when entering, and the World Bank reserves the right to verify the age of any participant, including potential winners.
3. iChange competition participants will be asked to certify their enrollment in a university or other equivalent education institution when entering, and the World Bank reserves the right to verify the enrollment of any participant, including potential winners. The participants chosen as iChange Competition finalists will be asked to submit official records showing their enrollment in university or other equivalent educational institutions at the time of submission, and the World Bank reserves the right to verify such information.
4. iChange video ad submissions must be created by and owned by the participants.
5. iChange video ad entries should convey a powerful message that helps to raise awareness about climate change, promote action, offer new solutions, and inspire change.
6. The video ad entries must be thirty (30) seconds in length or less. Video entries longer than 30 seconds will not be accepted. The videos may be recorded in any language, but English or French subtitles are highly encouraged.
To join: enter on http://c4cichange.org/